30 min - £25
60 min - £35
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage, also known as Champissage, is a form of relaxation massage that focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders, upper back and upper arms which are important energy centres within the body. It is very relaxing and has a balancing effect on the recipient as it helps them to release stress and tension creating a sense of peace and well-being.
What are some of the benefits of Indian Head Massage?
- General Relaxation
- Improved blood circulation increasing oxygen supply to the brain
- Calms, revitalises and uplifts the spirit
- Can create a more balanced state of being, and balancing of the Chakras
- Relaxes tight and uncomfortable muscles, eases stiffness, breaks down knots and nodules in muscle tissues
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
- Increased joint mobility
- Improved lymphatic drainage which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins helping the immune system
- Can give your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition
- Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation; very enjoyable and triggers the release of "feel good" chemicals called endorphin's creating an almost euphoric sensation of contentment and happiness.
- Promotion of hair growth
- Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness and concentration and clearer thinking.